Monday, November 28, 2011

My Happy List

Holla!

Lately reading about this such posts on other blog, so here's my version..

11 (simple) things that make me terribly happy

pic 'nyomot' from Ajang's fb
1.  dancing
2.  all about dogs, even just seeing pictures of them
3.  drawing, without compulsion and deadline
4.  reading new post on blogs i love
5.  going to the beach
6.  listening to the sound of rain outside while I'm sleeping
7.  starring at the running view from the window inside any vehicle I'm on
8.  going to craft store and crafting of course
9.  finding something with polkadot print on it
10. wearing skirt
11. daydreaming


what's yours? :)


Hasta luego!

3 comments:

  1. hola amigos! hehe.. so long no visit your blog. when i open tau2 dog picture,,hyaa.. :D

    8 things make me happy
    1. take a nap with fan whirling
    2. riding vario
    3. gardening (though i dont have large verandah)
    4. dating (hohoho...)
    5. go to the market with mom
    6. open open my old drawing
    7. asleep when jumatan
    8. numpang reading in bookstore :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaahh praamm, kmana aja? sibuk di bonbin yaa? hahaa,,,

    ciyee,, dating nih yee?? cikiciiiww!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha iya sen,,laporan numpuk..

    ehehe..yup, dating ntu asik yak :D

    ReplyDelete