Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pancake lover

Holla!

My favorite breakfast ever is...


My pancakes never been looked so delicious. It always looked overcooked outside 
and I always can't flip it perfectly so more or less it always looked like this. But I love
it so much! I like it with powdered sugar or strawberry jam but no maple syrup please
And it can make me stand til lunch time! ♥

__my recipe__
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg
milk
vanilla essence
cooked with butter
--------------♥-------------- 

Hasta luego!

3 comments:

  1. You know what, i also a pancake lover too *high five! but mine was far away different with yours. Mine was thick and not too dark like yours. Oh and the topping, i use chocolate and milk not sugar like yours. But yours looks tasty :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. *high five!*

    the dark is only outside chan, I don't know why my pancake always come overcooked that make it looked dark like that, although it's only the outside. I usually cook it with medium heat.
    do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on my trial, i always cook with very low heat and covering frying pan with butter Sen, so it wont makes your pancake seems burnt.

    ReplyDelete