Friday, November 18, 2011

Postcards from heaven ;)

Holla!

One of three postcard that I sent to Indonesia about 2 weeks ago had been arrived this morning (Indonesia time). This one is for my boyfriend. Yayy! So happy! It's faster than I thougt or worse I thought it's gonna lost somewhere and he would never receive it.


both pics taken from @Ajang_Ch timeline
I thought it needs longer time to arriving (since Indonesia has complicated residential planning), like the first week of December maybe. That's why I wrote birthday and grad greetings that both actually will just happen on December. It turns to be quite early ya bonn? hehehee..

By the way, I can say that I love this kind of conventional correspondency. I have to wait and worry about it will safely arrived to the desired address or not thou. But that's the fun part I think. I feel like I do that with more effort than the instant ways do (e-mail & message on fb or twitter) and it become more special because there's handwriting of mine on it. 
I'll send you more! ♥

PS: I'm very happy to send you guys a postcard. Anyone interested can write the full address below. :)

Hasta luego!

7 comments:

  1. sangat sangat kecepetan ucapannya, hehe
    tapi seneeng kok bon :)
    itu sebenernya bahkan udah sampai 2-3 hari sebelum aku sadar ada paket kartu pos buatku,,
    aku berangkat pagi pulang pagi terus soalnya, hehe
    tapi yg penting sampai di aku kan yah :D
    makasii ya bondi.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. kamu di kosan itu sampe kapan ya boonn? nanti aku kirim lagi kamu udah pindah lagii,,
    btw, ternyata post card yg ke rumah juga udah nyampe dr seminggu yg lalu,, mama lupa ngasi tau,, hehee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. me.. me.....!

    i'll write down my address. Expecting get a package what i requesting to you. Hihihihi *ngarep* :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. manaa phew alamatnyaa??
    weh,, kalo paket muahal, jd post card dulu aja yaw,, hahaa,, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah beneran nih mau dikirmin postcard??
    hehe.. asik2.

    Just send it to:
    Pondok pekayon indah Jl. Pakis VIII A.
    BB7/3B. Bekasi Selatan 17148

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. mau nggak dikirimin pramm? biar sekalian ni sama punya pheweww,,

    ReplyDelete