Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Happy Last Saturday

Holla!

Last saturday went really well I guess.
First, we went to Michael's, this's the name of the craft store in here. And I looovveeeeeeee this place so much! First time I came here, I went crazy! I feel like I wanna buy everything in this store. gosh! That's the second time I went there and thankfully I already had a list what should I buy that would made me keep on track so I wasn't get lost and ended up buying something I actually don't really need just like the first time. Hehee..
what I got yesterday:
1. misc ribbon (my fav is the blue polkadot, ♥ that pattern so much!)
2. wool
3. cute heart plastic box
what I got at first visit:
1 fancy paper (they're on sale $1 for 6! yayness! I bought 18 sheets)
2. cute stamps ($1 for 3,including ink pad)
3. mini puch
4. sticky notes with S symbol
5. misc ribbon (the bottom one is really sweeet!)

After that, we watched Breaking Dawn Part 1,, I can't believe that will be the first movie I saw again after almost 4 months not going to the cinema. Hahaa.. I only watched the first one and I like it, but don't know why, I'm il-feel with the second and the third. Yesterday was the second day the movie was released, so as expected, there was quite a line at the front door, with mostly teenagers in it. Ha! And the studio was full, even we got not very comfort seat, which was at the fifth row from the big screen. And yes, I clearly could hear that some of that teens screamed when Edward or Jacob were on the screen (sama aja alaynya men.. :p).
So, the latest movie surprisingly turn to be not as bad as I thought before. Well, maybe because I didn't expect too much from the beginning and I know that the rating is only 4.2 out of 10 (based on IMDB). For me who read the book, it's quite represent my imagination, except, yeah, the casts of course. My housemate said Stewart and Pattinson are always look like they're in pain when they act. Hahaa! Couldn't agree more! And oh, my favorite part is the wedding! It's outdoor, in the middle oh forest, white flower everywhere, and the same song  when Bella and Edward dance in the end of first movie was played again. I love that scene!
Okay, that's a short review I can tell you guys. Time for you to decide. ;)

Back from the cinema, we got picked from home by Irma & Luis at 6 to attended the event called Shrimp and Crab Festival. That's an annual charity event brought by Portuguese community in East Lake Area. Every year Manuel, my boss, bought the charity ticket, which was not cheap, for the interns. So, we could ate all that shrimp and crab as much as our stomach could handle. Yaayy!! Thank you Manuel! :9

we sat along the long table and they gonna brought the food
it's crazy! they kept asking 'do you want more shrimp or crab?'
the next one up to two hour since we took a seat
and there were also garlic bread and salad on the menu
white wine + soda = cooler wine,, this's taste better,
I like it! ;)
we're all using this plastic apron that made us look like a baby, hihii..
Soo,, that was my fun saturday story! Hasta luegooo! :D

5 comments:

  1. yaoloh sendyyyyy, lo pangling disini! belah tengah+rambut makin panjang+pipi makin chubby. you look so chinese, hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa! gw bertahan ni chan nngak pendekin poni biar bisa belah tengah gini,, eh, malah jd kaya org china,, ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree... u look different sen..
    but i like it! looks more mature :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha lucu potonya,, kok kamu chubby ya ternyata *ikut2 belah tengahnya jg lumayan baguss, kayak rambut artis kalo dipoto tuh hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. phewew: baguslah, cina2 gini ada yg suka,, nyehehee :p

    bondi: kan biasanya kamu ga suka aku belah tengah,, kaya mbak2 katanyaa..

    ReplyDelete