Monday, November 7, 2011

♥♥♥FIRST♥♥♥

Holla!

First time, I never believe in long distance relationship. I thought it was impossible for a girl and boy who love each other live separated. I said that simply because I didn't have one. Until now.
Well, this 8 months show me that LDR is exist and we made it! I left him when our relationship was just 4 months old. After nangis bombay for couple weeks before my flight, I had to face that there would be no more him beside me when I need him, inevitably. But, somehow there's always a way to keep up the relationship. Well yeah, there's tons of ways. In fact, I have a chat via-skype almost everyday. I think good communication is everything you need to maintain the LDR (but not only LDR, even if you can meet your gf or bf everyday, communication's still the key).

Okay, since today is our first anniversary, we had an easy quiz called 'FIRST' where we both remembering everything that have happened to us at the first time. Some question is not important and just for fun. ;D

1.   First movie we watched together?
      Step Up 3D
2.   First gift I gave to you?
      Kemeja garis2, hadiah ultah
3.   First gift you gave to me?
      unyu, aka nama boneka domba, dikasi sehari setelah kemarennya aku ngambek
4.   First place we had a date?
      Botani Square
5.   First fast food?
      Pizza Hut Botani
6.   First Halloween we celebrate together? where?
      of course last year Halloween, at Death by Chocolate, with their not-even-creepy and silly ghost :p
7.   First concert we watch together? Where?
      Endah n Rhesa & Maliq and d'Essentials at Gumati Batu Tulis
8.   First time you met my mother?
      my graduation, 1 Desember 2010, but I still introduce you as a 'friend',, hehee..
9.   First flower you gave me? What kind & color? When? How many?
      7 white and red roses at my graduation
10. First flower I gave you? What kind & color? When? How many?
      Rose also. Yellow. Only one. February grad, (iseng, hehee..)
11. First place in Jakarta that we visit together?
      Ragunan
12. First special nickname we used to call each other?
      Bebi (ini dia yang inget, saya ingetnya 'bebeb', ternyata salah, hohoo..)  

That's all we remember, maybe I will add another next time. 

Soooo,, for my bondibebi that's a thousand miles away from me right now, this post is devoted to you. 
Happy first anniversary darl! 
I hope the next 4 months are just as smooth as the other 8!  
I ♥ U!
:')

Hasta luego!

8 comments:

  1. this post is suuupeeerr duper cute beybiii! :')
    terima kasiih yaa buat postingan khusus buatku ini.. seneeenng deh :D
    ternyata jawaban kuisnya ditulis juga, :)
    foto editanmu jg lucuuu hehe :D
    makasii yaa sayaang.. Happy Anniversary!!!
    i love you too :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee,, sorry I can't celebrate our day together with you over there. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. syelamaaat ya seeen...... (dan ajang)
    smoga langgeng :)))

    ..viva LDR..

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. makasihh pheweww! :*
    masih kalah setaun gw sama lo & dicky,, hehee!
    kalian jg langgeng yaa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratsss sen and boyfriend! everlasting yaay! :D

    Viva LDR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chhaaanss! makasih ya darlaa!!
    yang komen pada LDR-an semua nih,, hahaa!!

    VIVA LDR!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to sendy n ajang! happy always yaa.
    seriusan yg komen LDR smua -____-

    ReplyDelete
  8. makasiihh ichaa! ♥

    ciee yang nggak LDR-an,, hohooo :p

    ReplyDelete