Thursday, September 20, 2012

Childhood Paintings

Hola! 

Lately I need something to keep me busy, to make me forget about stressful job hunting. Sigh.
Then, I found my friends' Path account and she posted a lot of her water painting works and those amazed me. 

I used to have that hobby when I was still in elementary school and junior high. Painting with water colour. I loved painting. I could sit and painted all day and worried about nothing else. I forget the precise time I stopped doing it regularly. Maybe growing up and going to another school that further away had robbed my leisure time ( I blame growing up most! ). 

And yesterday I found my old painting book in a pile of dusty books in one of cabinet at home! So glad mum hasn't throw it away. My paintings are not that preety though. I didn't use any special technique and I wasn't a pro of course. I did that because I enjoy it so much and I always think that drawing, painting, crafting, or any other artwork should be done without being told it's right or wrong and also done without compulsion and deadline! Yeah! 

Here are some of my childhood paintings..










Looking these old works surely makes me want to paint again. This is one perfect distraction!

6 comments:

  1. duuu bangus bangetttt.. gw suka tu yang teddy bead lagi di bulan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagus baguus seen :D
    ayook aktifkan tangan ajah biar ga galau, hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tengkyu chak,, skarang tangan udah kaku2 megang kuas,, harus latian lagi nih,,

      Delete
  3. Gambarnya bebiih warna warni lucuuu, tapi cantik sama kayak orangnya :*

    ReplyDelete